Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Haircut

We gave Cooper his first haircut on Monday. Even though I was a little hesitant, I knew it was time when my little man had more curls than most little girls at his age.

This is how Cooper felt about getting a haircut :)


Before


Please ignore my lack of make-up. I had just gotten out of the shower.


Don't worry...she's a licensed professional.


Such a good client.


The damage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so cute! I am sure he will have plenty of those with all those luscious locks. I love it when babies get hair cuts. So fun!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you were brave enough to cut his hair. Talan's mullet definitely needs to be cut, but I am too scared. But Cooper sure is adorable. And I haven't seen Cassidy in forever. What a cute family you have!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. I can't believe how much hair he still has. By the way you look great without makeup :)

Angela Brian said...

cory and i both agree cooper is the cutest baby we have ever seen, honest! he is absolutely perfect!