Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm EXHAUSTED!

I'm sitting at work, wishing I could be home in bed. As I'm sure most of you know, dating doesn't allow for many nights of restful sleep. Because we are so madly in love with each other, we just can't stand to be apart--not for even one second :) And seeing as I have to get up at the crack of dawn, in order to be to work at a decent hour, I'm at a loss for some much needed sleep.
To make matters worse, the wedding planning process is quite draining. Between making decisions, meeting deadlines, and trying to please everyone, I'm worn out! Chris constantly reminds me that I'm making the process more difficult than it needs to be; but gosh darnit, I'm going to have the wedding of my dreams--even if it kills me!
With all of this being said, I CAN'T WAIT until we are married and we get to go to bed whenever we want! No more late-night episodes of CSI: Miami, Intervention or Man vs. Wild to keep us awake; no more "Just ten more minutes;" and definitely no more drowsy drives home. I'm so excited to be a well-slept newlywed!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

got news for ya - well slept newlywed is an oxymoron! Don't count on feeling well rested for a couple of months. It takes a while to get used to sharing a bed with someone - especially a guy. But it's great, and you're so blissfully happy you don't care that you wake up every time he moves, or that he steals your covers - you just cuddle closer :)