As of May 30, 2008, I will no longer be working for Jacobsen Construction Company, Inc. That's right...I got a new job! Hooray!!! I will be working for LDS Philanthropies. I will have the luxury of working on BYU campus, which is less than 15 minutes from my house. And besides the gas money that I'll be saving, I'll also be getting a raise. Chris and I are both very excited and feel incredibly blessed that I have been given this wonderful opportunity to not only work closer to home, but also to work for a great organization, such as the Church.
I have greatly enjoyed working for Jacobsen, and will miss many of the people here. I have made life-long friends, and will always appreciate the time that I've had to work here. But, as many of you know, I just can't handle the commute any longer. Chris and I, along with my parents, are very happy that I won't have to drive on freeway every day. And as nervous as I am to leave and start over, I am so excited for the change!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Good-bye, Jacobsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on the new job! I'm excited for your Utah Driver de-tox time! :) Thanks for posting!
So excited for you friend.. I will try to call you this week.. when im not napping! Zoey says congrats as well!
Court we are so happy for you! I know that commute has been tough, I hated driving from SL to Sandy everyday when we lived there...not fun! Glad for the raise too :) Hopefully we will see you soon now that we are back close for the summer.
Congrats...that's awesome.
Hi Courtney! I totally forgot that was your new last name so I didn't recognize it on Athina's blog! Congrats on the new job and the marriage! It's fun to read about what's going on in your life. We need to all get together when Athina comes to town...
Jill Pilling
Hi Courtney! I'm so glad you left me a comment. My dad told me that you moved into their ward, and I've been wondering how you've been. The wedding pictures are beautiful! I'm so sorry that I didn't make it to your reception. I was really, really sick that night. The new job sounds perfect for you. I hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment