I spent about 4 hours yesterday sorting through our pictures, trying to find ones to include in the slideshow. After selecting about 85 (from over 1500), I was totally disappointed to see that not all of the pics uploaded. And even worse, some of the pics in the slideshow aren't the ones that I wanted; but quite honestly, I don't care at this point. I am so sick of looking at wedding pictures right now, so what you see is what you get. Also, I have included some of my favorites on the right column, under the blog link list. At some point, I'll fix the slideshow; but until then...ENJOY!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
COURT!!!!!!!!!! OMG you are beautiful! and what a beautiful day! These pictures are perfect! I loved the one with the whole family and you and chris kissing in color that was so cute! Thanks for posting the pics they are gorgeous and so are you!!!
I wish i could have been there.. because you looked BEAUTIFUL! the pictures are amazing and you guys look SOOO HAPPY! I am so happy for you.. and by the way your ring looks amazing! SO happy you put your pictures up there.. definitely worth the wait!
Thank you so much for posting your pictures! They are so beautiful! What a happy day! Enjoy your marriage! :)
Awesome photos. You are so beautiful. I kept telling Halle that we were going to see a princess at your reception and that you were!!
Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Check us out at www.fourpages.blogspot.com.
Melanie
you look absolutely gorgeous! i hope your day was everything you wanted it to be and more...as far as how you look i don't think you could have been more beautiful!
You are so gorgeous, Court! Your pictures are beautiful, and it looks like you had a great day!! I'm so happy for both of you. Isn't marriage the best ever!! Please tell your family I said hello.
Hey Courtney. I tagged you! Just go to my blog and it'll tell ya what to do.
Emily
Post a Comment