Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wedding Pics

Our wedding pics are coming soon to a blog near you! We have had several requests for the pics lately, so I figured it was time for an explanation. We received our discs from our photographer a few weeks ago, but we have yet to look through all of them. Between the temple, the luncheon, and the reception, we have over 1200 pictures! And because there are so many files on each disc, we have had a hard time viewing all of them (we are having quite a few technical difficulties). However, I promise that I will have some ready to post by next week. I'm hoping to spend some time sorting through the pics during General Conference, so hang tight for a few more days. You won't be disappointed, I promise :)

I am so excited for all of you to see them! The ones I've seen are beautiful, and I'm so excited to share them with everyone.

2 comments:

Mostly Them said...

where did you get your background? the only website i can find is pyzam and i dont like any of those! Yours is cute! let me know... ps- SOO excited about pictures!

Shelly said...

alright! conference is over, you better cough up the pictures girl! We're getting impatient! :)