I'm sure that we've all done extremely embarassing things before. Some of which are worth sharing with others, and others which are taken to the grave. Seeing as I was able to escape an embarassing moment just a few moments ago, I consider it safe enough to share with all of you.
I had just gone to the bathroom at work, and I was washing and drying my hands in front of the vanity mirrors. I just happened to turn to the side to check my butt (you know you do it, too), and I realized that the bottom of my skirt was tucked into the waistband! There, for everyone to see, was my garment-covered butt and thighs--just out in the open. I quickly threw the paper towel into the garbage and tugged at my skirt until it was back into place.
Can you just imagine what it would've been like for me to walk through the halls of my office (which, by the way, is full of men) with my butt hanging out?! Oh my gosh--I WOULD'VE DIED! The worst part is that I didn't feel anything different. You would expect to feel a draft, or at least a bulge where the fabric was bunched up...but I didn't feel anything!
My advice to you: always check your butt before leaving the bathroom :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I would've DIED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
You are hilarious!
Courtney I just found your blog! You are so cute, we need to hang out! Jeff is going out of town this weekend but next weekend lets go out and do something fun!
Allison
Courtney, you are brave to post that! Good thing you check yourself out in the mirror... ok, I do it too! I will always remember this story when I check myself out. :)
Oh, I'm definitely checking. Especially when I'm wearing a skirt
i love you friend.. i can totally hear you telling that story to me as i read it...
ps- any wedding pics yet?
That is hilarious I love it!! I totally would have walked out so that is a good reminder!!
Court- you kill me!! That would have been so embarrassing. I am glad you check yourself out in the mirror- I think everyone does and if people say they don't they are kidding themselves!!
That is great. I am very glad you checked!
That is hilarious. My mom did that once when we were all young and my dad was down serving at BYU and she walked all the way up this long staircase with her skirt tucked into her tights!!!
yo cuz.....where are your wedding pictures?????
Oh my word court that would have been so hilarious but ever so embarrassing!!! lol I will always remember to look in the mirror at my butt now when i leave the restroom! thanks for lookin out!!!
This is very good advice! I just thought I would say hi and congrats on your wedding!
Gina Duncan
Post a Comment