So, I've been told by my loving cousin that I'm a bad blogger (thanks Amber!). And even though I know it's true, it's still a low blow :) In my defense, I'm still new to the blogging world and still trying to figure everything out. Speaking of which, I need some help with the cuteness factor of our blog. I've taken several suggestions and looked up various websites for blog backgrounds, but I'm still at a loss--I just can't figure out how you all have such cute backgrounds, and mine is still lame. If you have any suggestions, please pass them on.
Also, I've been waiting to post until I had more pictures. I, myself, love all of your posts that include pictures, so I think it's only fair that I return the favor. And let's be honest--blogs with pics are just more fun! So, I told myself that I wasn't going to post again until I had some pics to post, hoping that would motivate me to get my pics in order. The only problem is that I usually post to the blog while I'm at work, and I don't have any access to my pics on my work computer. Truth be told, most of our pics are still on the camera, waiting to be uploaded onto Chris's laptop. And even though I've had the best of intentions of working on the blog during the last couple of weekends, it just hasn't happened. Chris and I have been spending so much time getting our house (and lives, for that matter) in order, we haven't had much time for anything else.
Needless, to say, I haven't put the time or the effort into maintaining an entertaining blog, and for that, I'm sorry. From here on out, I promise to be a better blogger!
Monday, March 3, 2008
The truth hurts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who cares about pictures, we want to hear about how you're getting along in married life! Any interesting tidbits, or your take on living with a guy, etc. We are all anxiously awaiting wedding pictures, but don't let that stop you! Here are a few websites for templates if you don't already have them. http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/layouts/layouts.php?site=blogger
Those are pretty simple and straightforward, but if you want a more complex one, go to:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
and follow the instructions VERY carefully. It'll teach you how to do more customized designs. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but once you do, after that it's easy. Keep the blogs coming!
I have no idea how to get a cute background on your blog. My solution...ask my more tech savvy husband. But I am not supposed to tell anyone that!
I'm so glad you asked that question to the world.. I have been wondering how to make mine cuter.. and had yet to find anything... who cares if you don't have pictures! We just like hearing about you and chris!
Post a Comment