
Who ever thought pop tarts could be so funny?! Brian Regan, apparently. And I'm sure glad he did--along with everything else he thinks is funny.
It's safe to say that Lindsy and I had a fabulous time at the show last night! I laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt and it was a riot to be surrounded by people that were having as much fun as we were. I'm a simple person--give me a cheeseburger, a milkshake and Brian Regan and I'm good to go!
Thanks for the laughs, Brian. I look forward to your next trip to Utah :)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
"I see where they're going with this..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so jealous. I wanted to go so bad, but it didn't work out with our schedules. Glad you had fun. I bet it was a blast.
my family is obsessed with Brian Regan too! I agree, he is funny but no matter how hard he tries he will never compare to me =) he he he...
Craig and I went to this. I think on a different night though. It was funnerific.
I didn't know he was going to be in Utah! I need to look up his schedule. We love Brain Regan! I think we have listened to the CD we have like 1000 times. Randomly we quote him and "talk" in Brain Regan. Needless to say I am jealous but I am glad you guys went and had so much fun!
Hey girlie,
Don't you just LOVE Bryan Regan! He has a special on comedy central on saturday at 9pm. You'll have to watch it! Hope everything is going well!
Chris I think you are gay!!!
Post a Comment