Friday, November 14, 2008



I'm sorry, but I can't wait...I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS MOVIE! Lame, I know, but I don't care.

Let's just hope I can stay awake during the whole movie (I don't think I've ever been to a midnight movie, so this could be interesting :)

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Court I am so freakin excited too! Thank goodness we are coming down to Utah for Thanksgiving because I think Amy and I are going to see it. Yay only 6 more days!

Sheri Willardson said...

You are not the only one who is lame because I am going too! Actually, this is even more lame, I am planning a girls night with all of my lady friends here in Reno. There are 25 of us going on opening day-fun, huh!

The Hansen's said...

Courtney! You have NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS!!! But unfortunately I cant go anymore:( I have to work twelve hours the next day no breaks so i figured it would not be very smart:( But I hope you have so much fun!!! You will have to tell me all about it!

Jeff said...

Hey Courtney, when are you going to reply to my email (from like 2 months ago)? Mayby you don't use your old account anymore. If not, email me your new email address... miracle_jeff@hotmail.com

Jill said...

Hey Courtney, will you e-mail me your address so I can invite you to Emily's baby shower? It is going to be on Dec 2nd... send it to me at joeljillp@msn.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

One day left! A group of us are going to the midnight showing out here too! But I don't think you are lame, I think it is awesome! I can't wait!!

Shawn and Erica said...

um so NOT lame cuz you're coming with me! YAY!!!!!

Sheri Willardson said...

So, did you like it? I did! You can read my blog for the lowdown on my thoughts.

Andrea said...

Hey Chris it is Pat and Andrea Larsen we found your blog on Brad's. Our blog is private, but if you send us your email we can send you an invite.

pat

Andrea said...

Oh yeah,
our email is palars3@gmail.com
Patrick

Libby said...

hey, i need your address! if you get a chance could you just put a comment under "Christmas is Coming" on our blog? Thanks!