
Have you ever heard stories about people who wear different colored shoes without realizing it? Maybe you're even one of them. Well, my friends, I am one of those idiots!
I have no shame in admitting that I wore a black boot and a brown boot to work today. Not only are they completely different colors and styles, but I didn't just slip them on. I actually took the time to put them on and zip them up without noticing they were different. It took a trip to the restroom around 11:00 a.m. for me to notice. And to make matters worse, I'm wearing a skirt, so the boots are totally visible.
After laughing about it with my friends at work, I decided it would be best to stay in my cubicle with my legs hidden under my desk for the rest of the day.
Friday, February 6, 2009
I can't believe I did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think I laughed that hard at work--ever!
Court, you kill me!! I love reading your blog because you have the BEST stories. Way to go!! This is Melissa BTW
Post a Comment