Chris and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday! We spent the weekend together in Midway and Park City. We shopped at the local antique stores, found great bargains at the outlets, ate delicious food, and watched several movies. And of course, we forgot the camera, so I don't have any new pics to share. Instead, I'll just share a few wedding pics from last year.




We were even able to enjoy our wedding cake that had been well preserved in my mom's freezer! Chris was a little leery about eating year-old food, but it was actually really good :)
As you can see from the pictures, we were blessed with an incredible winter day last year. This year, however, February 8th was cold, wet, and extremely gloomy. I am SO glad that we had beautiful weather on our wedding day. I would've cried had it been like yesterday!
Monday, February 9, 2009
One year down...eternity to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe it has already been a year! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous in your pictures. Congrats!
Happy 1st year! It only gets better from here! :) You were a beautiful bride.
Your boots story was hilarious! I got a great laugh out of knowing that I am not the only who would do something like that! :)
Happy anniversary! Eternity to go... that makes it sound way too long for me. :)
Post a Comment