My cousin, Jason, passed away on Sunday from an accidental drug overdose. Jason was always fun to be around and could make everyone laugh. He had a beautiful smile that was completely infectious. We are going to miss his outgoing attitude and his goofy antics!
Even though his life was met with many trials, he was a good person with a good heart. I know that Heavenly Father loves him and that the power of the atonement is real. I find comfort in knowing that he is in a better place and is free from his suffering.
Even though his life was met with many trials, he was a good person with a good heart. I know that Heavenly Father loves him and that the power of the atonement is real. I find comfort in knowing that he is in a better place and is free from his suffering.
On Sunday, April 19th, 2009, we unexpectedly lost our awesome brother and wonderful son, Jason Mark Strong. Jason will be remembered as a fun loving charismatic young man that could light up any room. He was born in South Korea on March 20, 1980. At the age of five, we were blessed to have him join our family through adoption. He graduated from Pleasant Grove High School in 1998. His passion was sports and he loved to play golf. His favorite job was helping build and maintain Sleepy Ridge Golf Course in Orem. He was currently employed at Sun Mountain Doors. Jason was a great uncle and loved his nieces and nephews. Jason is loved and will be greatly missed.

4 comments:
I am so sorry for your lose. I saw his obituary in the paper today. It caught my eye because he was so young. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear about your counsin. Please let me know if you guys need anything. We will keep your family in our prayers.
I'm so sorry, Courtney. What a difficult time it must be for you and your family. Loss of a loved one has a way of sinking pain deep into your soul, but yet it also has a way of bringing to the forefront the simple, beautiful truths of the gospel. I wish you the best. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Hi this was beautiful...thank you for posting your thoughts...I cried. it makes me cry still when i hear about how jason made others feel.
love ya
Post a Comment