Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maybe He'll Listen Next Time

We have a lot of food storage boxes in our garage, and a few weeks ago, Chris decided to reorganize them. Instead of having 6 short stacks, he thought it would be better to have 3 tall stacks. After he finished, I expressed my concern that the stacks didn't look stable enough. He assured me it would be okay.

The pics are evidence of what I found when I went to the garage about a week later. Chris happened to be in Moab for the weekend, so I'm sure you can imagine how our phone conversation went when I talked to him the next day :)

My poor car was out of commission for 4 weeks, and guess who had the privilege of being my personal chauffeur?!







Insurance Deductible: $500

Total Repair Costs: $5,200

Being able to tell my husband "I told you so": PRICELESS

8 comments:

McCleary Ways said...

You are the best!!

Mostly Them said...

AWESOME! i love it!

Sherwoods said...

Oh no! What happened? That bites! I also love to tell my husband, I told you so.

Jill said...

What the...? How did that happen? Men, will they ever learn to listen to their women? ha ha

Coach Lee said...

seriously, what happened?

Keri West said...

That story is hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't funny when you walked into the garage, but it sure seems funny now. :)

Sheri Willardson said...

he he-that is a pretty funny story-not that your car got damaged, but funny that you got to be right and tell your husband all about it. Hope the car gets fixed quickly.

And CONGRATS again on the baby!! I am excited to hear more baby news. You will be a great mom.

Jenny said...

Oh, wow. I'm so sorry about your car. I can't imagine what must have gone through your mind when you walked out into your garage and found that! And CONGRATS on the upcoming little one. That's so very exciting! I hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to see and hear more.