Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It Feels Real

Chris and I were able to hear the baby's heartbeat this morning at my appointment. It was so crazy, surreal, and oh so exciting. When I asked Chris what he thought about it afterwards, he told me, "It sounded like a wind tunnel." I was hoping for something more along the lines of "It was music to my ears," but I'll take what I can get.

4 comments:

Mostly Them said...

SOOO exciting friend! it gets more and more exciting every time! love it!

Libby said...

hearing your babies heartbeat is always exciting...even once you start feeling the baby move. everytime you hear it it makes it feel just a little more real! so exciting!!

Kristen said...

This news is so exciting!! Can't wait for you guys to hold your new addition.

Steph said...

It was so good to see you on Friday! I hope to see you more often! Oh and you should email me at marcum.stephanie@gmail.com and give me your email address and I will then send you an invite for our blog. Yay I am so happy I found yours!