Chris took this picture of campus the other day. He said it was a white-out on his way to school, and it continued to snow all day.
I'm not so sure I'm ready for a harsh Logan winter. Luckily, I'll have a sweet little baby to take care of, which means I can just hibernate in our apartment and wait for the snow to melt.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Not Ready for Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Seriously, as a new mom all I want to do is hang out at home. It is such a big hassle to pack her up and make sure I have everything together when I leave. And usually while I am gone she needs to eat, sleep and be changed so it's not like I can focus on what I left the house to do. It's much nicer to just stay home and cuddle with the baby than face the harsh world.
Post a Comment