Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dear Tums


Thank you from the bottom of my heartburn for giving me relief from the inferno that is always in my throat. Your quick action makes me a happier girl.


Sincerely,
Me

6 comments:

Valeri said...

It is so true! Heartburn is awful during pregnancy! I am so excited for you. Hope all is going well.

Shelly said...

zantac worked wonders for me and you can take it when you're preg!! Tums were always nice to have on hand when your heartburn just needs that extra nudge to GO AWAY!!

and everything nice said...

I used to eat that like candy on the mission! No matter how often I prayed over some of the dinners I ate, Tums would always save me in the very end!

Melissa said...

I totally know what you are going through- it stinks!! With Haisley I had to take something stronger- the tums didn't help anymore. Good luck!!

Lisa said...

I just hope for your sake it goes away after Cooper is born. I never had heartburn before I got pregnant but I get it all the time now. So, frustrating, but I completely agree - I LOVE TUMS!!

Sherwoods said...

Good luck with that one. That means your baby will have lots of hair. I never once have had heartburn while pregnant and my babies are as bald as can be. Hang in there!