I already have my ticket to see the midnight movie and I'm totally excited about it! I just hope that being 8-months pregnant won't hinder my ability to stay awake for it :)
ha ha...LOVE IT! I probably would have my ticket (or plans to) for opening weekend if I weren't gonna be in the middle of a road trip! Did you see the new trailer? There's a link on my blog if you missed it!
I must say, I'm so glad someone else does entire posts with nothing but Twilight stuff. Makes me feel less like a lonely geek! :) Wish I could go with you! That'd be so fun!
Okay so I totally have my midnight ticket too. And planning on making a maternity New moon themed shirt for me to wear too. I can't wait! New Moon looks so good...so much better than Twilight! I can't wait!
Oh my goodness! I have to admit...I am a little jealous. I am not brave enough to go to the midnight viewing, but hopefully I will make it the next day!
We met in July 2006, started dating in December 2006, got engaged in November 2007, were married in February 2008, and welcomed our first baby in December 2009.
5 comments:
ha ha...LOVE IT! I probably would have my ticket (or plans to) for opening weekend if I weren't gonna be in the middle of a road trip! Did you see the new trailer? There's a link on my blog if you missed it!
I must say, I'm so glad someone else does entire posts with nothing but Twilight stuff. Makes me feel less like a lonely geek! :) Wish I could go with you! That'd be so fun!
Ooo, I hope it's good! The new trailer looks pretty cool!
Okay so I totally have my midnight ticket too. And planning on making a maternity New moon themed shirt for me to wear too. I can't wait! New Moon looks so good...so much better than Twilight! I can't wait!
Oh my goodness! I have to admit...I am a little jealous. I am not brave enough to go to the midnight viewing, but hopefully I will make it the next day!
Post a Comment