We had our ultrasound on Monday and found out that we're having a little boy! To celebrate, we went shopping.
I'm afraid this could get out of hand before long :)
one boy, one girl...and baby makes three
I'm afraid this could get out of hand before long :)
10 comments:
Yeay! Congrats. Baby boys are awesome! And as you have already discovered, there is a ton of cute stuff for boys out there. Happy day!
YAY!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! Shopping for the baby is the best, I love finding all the cute outfits! He will be such a little stud! Congrats!!
FUN, FUN, FUN!! I can't wait to meet the lil guy:)
I love little boys! They are so fun! How exciting. I can tell he is going to be one styling little boy. I love the name too! Congrats Courtney!
Oh my gosh! I love love love love love the name Cooper! SOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait... its the best and you wil be an amazing MOM!
It will get out of hand, but it will be fun! You are super cute pregnant!
Boy clothes have gotten so much cuter! Have fun going crazy!! So much fun! Congrats!
That's so exciting! Love the clothes. So cute!
Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you. Boys are the best!!
If you think the shopping is bad now... wait till you have a girl. There are some pretty dang cute clothes for boys out there now too though. I am so happy for you! You are going to be the cutest mommmy. :) Hope you have a baby shower down here so I can come!!! :)
Post a Comment