Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Logan...here we come!

It's official: Chris was accepted to graduate school at Utah State University! He is going to start the Masters of Information Systems program in about two weeks, and we are so excited. For the time being, we are going to move from our apartment into my parents' basement, and Chris is going to "commute" to Logan during the week and come home on the weekends. In order to keep our health insurance, I need to continue working until I have the baby. Once the baby arrives, we'll officially move to Logan.



P.S. This in no way means that we are going to become Aggie fans. Our blood is Cougar blue, through and through (well, at least mine is).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how this was going to work out! It looks like you've got a plan! Are you guys finding out what you're having soon?

P.S. Aggie's are pretty darn awesome, and it'd be ok if you wanted to become a fan!! :)

Kathy said...

Yeah! Go Aggies! I loved USU. Logan is beautiful and you'll have a great time. Good luck!

Kristin said...

Congrats Court! That's so exciting!

Ashley said...

How exciting! Congrats to Chris!