Hee he, can't even tell you're pregnant - but your hair looks great! It took me forever to show and I was so frustrated by it. I just wanted the cute preggo belly! But it came soon enough: http://picasaweb.google.com/kathryn.espenschied/BellyWatch#
Court- I hate to tell you this, but you can't even see that your preggo. You look really cute though!! I wish I looked as good as you do, but we both know that is NEVER going to happen.
We met in July 2006, started dating in December 2006, got engaged in November 2007, were married in February 2008, and welcomed our first baby in December 2009.
3 comments:
Hee he, can't even tell you're pregnant - but your hair looks great! It took me forever to show and I was so frustrated by it. I just wanted the cute preggo belly! But it came soon enough: http://picasaweb.google.com/kathryn.espenschied/BellyWatch#
Court- I hate to tell you this, but you can't even see that your preggo. You look really cute though!! I wish I looked as good as you do, but we both know that is NEVER going to happen.
Wow Courtney! You look great! I love your hair.
Post a Comment