Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red Mango



One word: De-lish! I've been waiting anxiously to try the all-natural, fat free, and healthy frozen treat from Red Mango for months now. And since I was in charge of Family Home Evening last night, I made sure we went.

It is super light and very refreshing. Unlike other frozen yogurt, this actually tastes like yogurt. And it's one of three brands of yogurt that has natural and active cultures. It's not too sweet, and somewhat tart. So, if you're not a fan of regular yogurt, you probably won't like this frozen treat.

My first experience consisted of the original yogurt with strawberries and dark chocolate chips. And my next experience will consist of raspberries and fresh granola. Mmmmm, yummy! I can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Tasty! Sounds just like Pinkberry which is a similar frozen yogurt chain out here that is all the rage.

Linnea said...

Interesting. I'm excited to try red mango...and hello yogurt. :-)

Shawn and Erica said...

YUMMY!! I want to go!

Tom & Danielle said...

Oh my gosh you like really do family home evening, that is so wonderful. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves.